Monday 14 December 2009

Been away

Sorry for the absence of posts recently. I have been away to Morocco for a couple of weeks in November and been to London twice since I got back. (I am there now.) I've also had some technology problems (one wrecked video camera and one wrecked external hard drive!) Fortunately the damaged equipment has been replaced with super dooper new stuff so videos will be appearing shortly in HD widescreen. However, please be patient! I need time to edit various cookery videos but coming up soon will be one on making fruit leathers, another on chutneys and a third on bottling fruit. These are all filmed. Not yet filmed is one on pickling red cabbage.

Having just set up a small business to do photography and make videos, I hope to get on with more of my self-sufficiency work shortly.

---
Sent via BlackBerry

No comments: