Monday 1 September 2014

Whickham Flower Show

When I am not wearing my self-sufficiency hat, I am wearing my local councillor hat. I am the councillor for Sunniside, the village where I live, and the southern part of Whickham, the town down the road from Sunniside, on Gateshead Council. Alas, that restricts me (morally) when it comes to entering our local flower show. One of the sponsors of the Whickham Flower Show is Gateshead Council and were I to enter the competitions and win, it would look decidedly dodgy that the local councillor has won competitions put on by Gateshead Council. Nevertheless, I did visit the show on Saturday and took a stack of photos and video. The video is not yet edited but here are some of my photos. You can see more on this link.













2 comments:

3d animation training chennai said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Plots in chennai said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.