Monday 9 August 2010

Coming up

I came down to London last night and will be here for a week. I have a meeting coming up with a DVD producer who is interested in some of my video work. My London home is in Upper Norwood so I will also be using the time here to make a short video about wild food growing in Crystal Palace Park. The point of it is that even in urban areas, there is plenty of free wild food waiting to be picked. Hopefully it will be filmed, edited and uploaded before the end of the week.

---
Sent via BlackBerry

1 comment:

DH said...

Crystal Palace park is my local park and I am always scouring it to look for foraging possibilities. I have found a lot of sweet chestnut trees although it was too soon to collect them as all the nuts were rather shrivelled. I would be very interested on anything else found there as I am quite a novice forager and am scared to make any poisonous mistakes. Dan